Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be new to the area to join?
No, the NNNC is a social club for new and established residents.
- How much are membership dues?
Dues are $30.00 per membership year, which runs from June 1 through May 31. If you join after January 1, it’s $15.00. There is a $2.50 processing free for credit transactions.
- What is the average age of your members?
Our members range from mid-20s through mid-80s.
- Can I be a member if I don’t live in Naperville?
Yes! Anyone from Naperville and surrounding areas may join.
- How many members do you have?
Our membership fluctuates throughout the year, but generally averages between 350 and 400 members.
- Where do you meet?
The locations vary depending upon the activity. Some activities are held in a member’s home; others are held in restaurants or municipal buildings. Walking and golf meet outdoors.
- Can I promote my business or organization through your club?
Yes, you can donate to the club for a sponsorship. Your business information will appear in our monthly newsletter and on our web site. You may not speak at any of our meetings or events about your business or use our directory as a mailing list, but you can join the club and let our members know what you do.
- Does it cost to participate in an activity?
It depends upon the activity or event. Monthly club luncheons are paid in advance. Some activities require payment for supplies or an entrance fee. Check with the activity chairperson for additional costs.
- Do I have to leave the club after a certain time?
As long as yearly membership fees are paid in full, you may participate in the club.
- What if an activity I’m interested in does not exist in your club?
We welcome and encourage our members to initiate new activities. Our activities reflect the diversity of our members.